Saturday 17 December 2011

Deathline delay :(

Hi guys, really sorry I haven't been able to post.  Earlier this week I had some errands to run, and they ended up taking all day, and I had to do the same the following day which, with my really tight schedule, really screwed things up.  I have to do about 10 hours of work a day and I try to do 6-7 hours of studies but because I've had to go out, not only did I lose my study time, but it made me get behind in work, so I pretty much lost this whole week.  I tried to stay up the first night, determined to keep to my schedule, but I was really tired so I never ended up finishing my studies.  It also screwed up my sleep patterns so I've been super tired this week which sucks.  I haven't posted because I really wanted to post a few completed studies, but now that it's been so long, I don't think I will be able to catch up.  I'll just start from next week as normal, and try do some extra studies as the month progresses.  I've been keeping to my workouts though, and that's the only good news towards my deathline goals i guess :(

No comments:

Post a Comment